Oct 15, 2018
dear yomie, holy smokes it's our anniversary... so...
though most of us may not have been in each other's physical presence, we've been able to evolve and grow together as a collected tribe of love.
really, my form of popping champagne to celebrate this milestone is to sit down for 3 hours and answer many of your questions.
plus, sprinkled throughout are golden nuggets of wisdom gifted to you from the voices of many soul tribers, themselves. my heart melted.
listen... and let the magic begin with part i...
IN THIS EPISODE,
- filling a "void"
- letting go of the binge as an ongoing challenge + lesson
- the importance of waking up to a soulful morning routine, and what raquelle's looks like wherever she is on mama earth
- what to do on days you're feeling low
- does raquelle struggle with feeling disconnected from others?
- creating a sisterhood space
- yom goals for the upcoming months (eh hem, retreat info)
- raquelle's favorite songs + podcasts
- do we have free will?
- how podcast guests are invited on the show
- feeling lonely while traveling alone
- getting recognized?
- mourning the old self when on a spiritual path
- embracing the new self
- how the yom podcast accumulated her following
- holding onto spiritual perspectives
CONNECT WITH RAQUELLE
facebook soul tribe your own magic group
instagram (i'll be back) @raquellemantra
LOVE THIS EPISODE?
share on your instastory or snapchat + link the podcast
JOIN THE SOUL TRIBE
YOUR OWN MAGIC SOUL TRIBE EXCLUSIVE
for meditations, meditative imaginings, self-expansion Qs + more spiritual tools guided and created by Raquelle
THANK YOU TO YOM SPONSORS
SKILLSHARE 2 months for only 99cents! 20,000 courses.
I've loved their creative writing masterclass
20% off your order humnutrition.com -- PROMO CODE: MAGIC
plus rate + review YOM for a chance at the $150 HUM giveaway